- Strong start to the game, making lots of chances but they were not converted into goals.
- First goal came by Gary O-Sullivan picking up a loose ball in the D and slotting it under the keeper to take the lead.
- Straight from hit off, Telford attacked Old Wulfs winning a short corner from a debateable stick tackle from Adrian. Converted the short corner with a good strike in the bottom corner.
- Direct play throughout the centre of the pitch because there was not many options out wide.
- Half time, switched the team round to gain a more of a presence out wide to maximise the use of the wings.
- Arial bombardment across the pitch from Lally to Adam who made some good runs down the wing with many good balls into the D which were not converted.
- Old wulfs had a number of short corners but nothing came from them.
- Hard work in the middle of midfield by Nick Anderson
- Old Wulfs attacking the Telford goal for long spells, two reverse stick shots hitting the post from Lally.
- Second Goal: Route 1 strike from Lally from the 16 yard hit which bypassed the entire midfield to O'sullivan who ran into the D and scored past the keeper.
- Good defending from Old Wulfs to keep out the Telford attack who then attacked much more when going a goal down.
- Outstanding save by Dilworth at arms length to save a short corner which would of equalised the game.
- Hard work by the team for a much needed win against Telford to gain a much needed 3 points in a bottom of the table must win game.
Notes by R Lally.
Captains Comment (unfortunately couldn't make the match due to injury) - A fantastic effort by the team to move us off the bottom of the table. We have now have one final game to give us the opportunity of moving out of the bottom two. Great job today lads, now let's try and finish the job.
P.S Special thanks to Andy Hamilton for managing the side in my absence.